USING OUR WEBSITE
Last Modified: 3/20/2019
1. How We Do Business And Our Terms
MKSB Investments™ is a registered trademark of MKSB Investments As such we reserve the right to do business as MKSB Investments as a subsidiary of MKSB Investments
We may refer to but not limited to referring to MKSB Investments as “the Company” “Company” “MKSB Investments” or “MKSB Investments”
This Website is offered and available to users who 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you are using the Sites on behalf of any person or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such person or entity’s behalf and that such person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or such person or entity violates these Terms. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
3. Rights in our Website And Content
Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, the Site and all content and other materials contained therein, including, the MKSB Investments logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, User Content, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of MKSB Investments or our licensors or users, as applicable, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You are granted a right to create a text hyperlink to the Sites for noncommercial purposes, provided that such link does not portray MKSB Investments or any of our Services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
You may not use an MKSB Investments logo or other proprietary graphic of MKSB Investments to link to the Sites without our express written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any MKSB Investments trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Sites or Services, the content of any text or the layout or design of any page, or form contained on a page, on the Sites without our express written consent.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, the Sites and Content may include software components provided by MKSB Investments or a third party that are subject to separate license terms, in which case those license terms will govern such software components.
4. Prohibited Uses of Our Website
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
5. Repeat Infringer Policy; Copyright Complaints
We have adopted a policy of limiting access to the Sites by, or terminating the accounts of, users, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that anything on the Sites infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our company.
You should also note that if you knowingly make any material misrepresentation in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
6. Third Party or Other Website Content
We may display content, advertisements and promotions from third parties through the Sites or in shipments with Services (collectively, “Third Party Content”). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third Party Content, including, without limitation, regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that your interactions with third parties providing Third Party Content are solely between you and such third parties.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to our Notice and Policy provisions as described below, and you understand and agree there will be no refund or other compensation for takedown-related issues. WE MAINTAIN NO LEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ADVERTISERS.
8. User Conduct
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Sites. You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from such user and MKSB Investments;
- Use the Sites in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Sites or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Sites in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Sites or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any Content, area or code of the Sites;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the Sites that you are not authorized to access;
- Develop any third party applications that interact with User Content or the Sites without our prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Sites, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Site pages or functionality; or
- Use the Sites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
9. User Content
The Sites may include interactive features and areas that allow users to create, post, share or store content, including, but not limited to, recipes, reviews, photos, videos, music, sound, text, graphics, code, items or other materials (collectively, “User Content”).
If you decide to share your User Content with others through the Sites or third party platforms, you understand that this User Content will be viewable by others in accordance with the privacy settings you establish. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of any interactive features and areas of the Sites.
By using the interactive features and areas of the Sites, you further agree not to create, post, share or store any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- User Content that impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- User Content that references or depicts MKSB Investments or our Services but fails to disclose a material connection to us, if you have one (for example, if you are a MKSB Investments employee or paid blogger);
- User Content that contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- User Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- User Content that references alcohol irresponsibly, such as references to overconsumption or use by minors;
- User Content that contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Sites or Services, or that may expose MKSB Investments or others to any harm or liability of any type.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit User Content posted or stored on the Sites at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Sites at your sole cost and expense.
10. Rights In User Content
If you submit content you own, you retain your ownership of your intellectual property rights. We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content. However, by uploading, posting or submitting User Content to the Sites or to our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms (e.g., MKSB Investments Facebook page, Instagram page or Twitter feed), you hereby grant MKSB Investments the right to use it in any form free of charge.
This is a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, and your name, likeness, voice and persona in any manner or media and for any purpose whatsoever at our sole discretion, including, without limitation, for publicity, promotional, advertising, trade, business, illustration, artistic and other commercial and noncommercial purposes.
By uploading, posting or submitting User Content to MKSB Investments through the Sites or through our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms, you represent and warrant that (a) such User Content is nonconfidential, (b) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to post such User Content, (c) you authorize MKSB Investments to use such User Content for the purposes described in these Terms, (d) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner, and (e) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof, does not and will not violate these Terms or any applicable law, rule, regulation or third party right.
Separate and apart from User Content, you can submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about MKSB Investments, the Sites or the Services (collectively, “Feedback”). Feedback is nonconfidential and shall become the sole property of MKSB Investments.
MKSB Investments shall own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
In accordance with the GDPR & US guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following. The testimonials reflect the real life experiences of individuals who used our Services and/or services. All product reviews and testimonials are the sole opinions, findings or experiences of our customers and not those of MKSB Investments or its staff. MKSB Investments does not compensate in any way for testimonials or reviews. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included additional information of no relevance to the general public. Your Individual Results May Vary.
13. User Data
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
14. Electronic Communications, Transactions, And Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
15. Site Management
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any features or parts thereof) or the provision of the Services at any time.
16. Warranty Of Services; Limitation Of Liability
We shall perform our services using personnel of required skill, experience and qualifications and in a professional manner. Success using our services is not guaranteed. You understand and agree that MKSB Investments. Is not responsible for your success or failure and makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever that our products or services will produce any particular result for you.
Any positive or negative feedback, reviews, or results do not reflect on every outcome of using our services nor do they reflect on your possible outcome. You should therefore assume that you will obtain no results with this program.
Except for the warranty of experience and professional manner set forth above, service provider makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to the services, including any (a) warranty of merchantability; or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; or (c) warranty of title; or (d) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party; whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise.
Limitation of liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the MKSB Investments parties be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, loss of revenue, income or profits, loss of use or data, loss or diminution in value of assets or securities, or damages for business interruption) arising out of or in any way related to the access to or use of the sites or content (including, but not limited to, user content, third party content and links to third party sites), or the order, receipt or use of any product, or otherwise related to these terms (including, but not limited to, any damages caused by or resulting from reliance on any information obtained from any MKSB Investments party, or from events beyond the MKSB Investments parties’ reasonable control, such as site interruptions, deletions of files or emails, errors or omissions, defects, bugs, viruses, trojan horses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the MKSB Investments parties’ records, programs or systems), regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, simple negligence, whether active, passive or imputed) or any other legal or equitable theory (even if the party has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable).
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the maximum aggregate liability of the MKSB Investments parties (jointly) arising out of or in any way related to (a) the order, receipt or use of services purchased from MKSB Investments market exceed the amount paid for such services. The foregoing limitations shall apply even in the event your remedies hereunder fail of their essential purpose, and the foregoing shall constitute the MKSB Investments parties’ sole liability and obligation in respect hereof, regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, simple negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), or any other legal or equitable theory.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you, on behalf of your heirs, executors, administrators, legal and personal representatives, hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge the MKSB Investments parties from and against, and covenant not to sue any such MKSB Investments party for, all claims you have or may have arising out of or in any way related to these terms.
17. Indemnification And Holding Us Harmless
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MKSB Investments, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equityholders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “MKSB Investments Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged MKSB Investments Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses and costs of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to
- Any use or misuse of the Sites, Content or Services by you or any third party you authorize to access or use such Sites, Content or Services,
- Any User Content you create, post, share or store on or through the Sites or our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms,
- Any Feedback you provide,
- Your violation of these terms, and your violation of the rights of another.
You agree to promptly notify MKSB Investments of any third party Claims, cooperate with the MKSB Investments Parties in defending such Claims and pay all fees, costs and expenses associated with defending such Claims (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance).
You further agree that the MKSB Investments Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and MKSB Investments.
18. Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
Please read the following section carefully because it requires you to arbitrate certain disputes and claims with MKSB Investments and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
19. Binding Arbitration
You and MKSB Investments agree to waive your and MKSB Investments’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to these Terms, or the Sites, Content or Services (including, without limitation, Third Party Purchases), resolved in a court, and to waive your and MKSB Investments’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and MKSB Investments agree to arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
20. No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions Or Representative Actions
You and MKSB Investments agree that there will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, you and MKSB Investments agree that a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
21. Notice; Informal Dispute Resolution
You and MKSB Investments agree that each party will notify the other party in writing of any arbitrable or small claims Dispute within thirty (30) days of the date it arises, so that the parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to MKSB Investments shall be sent by certified mail or courier to MKSB Investments, 322 Eastern Main Road, El Dorado, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago.
Your notice must include (a) your name, postal address, telephone number, the email address you use or used for your MKSB Investments account and, if different, an email address at which you can be contacted, (b) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (c) the specific relief that you are seeking.
If you and MKSB Investments cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or MKSB Investments may, as appropriate and in accordance with this agreement, commence an arbitration proceeding or, to the extent specifically provided for in this agreement, file a claim in court.
22. Dispute Process
You and MKSB Investments agree to a ninety-day (90) period in which both parties will use their best efforts to amicably resolve any issues.
You and MKSB Investments agree that any dispute must be commenced or filed by you or MKSB Investments within one (1) year of the date the dispute arose, otherwise the underlying claim is permanently barred (which means that you and MKSB Investments will no longer have the right to assert such claim regarding the dispute).
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your right to access or use the Sites and to order, receive and use the Services, at any time and for any or no reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts that you have already paid to us, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
If any term, clause or provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, then that term, clause or provision will be severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that term, clause or provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms.
25. Contact Us
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
322 Eastern Main Road, El Dorado
Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago